Companionship in Delaware
Emotional and social needs shall be met in order to further enhance the individuals recovery and/or quality of life.
Services include but not limited to:
- Offer Companionship & Conversation
- Safety and Security
- Provide personalized comfort and companionship while individual is in the hospital
- Provide Respite Care
- Monitor Diet & Eating
- Assist with Evening & Tuck-In
- Help with Morning & Wake-Up
- Arrange Appointments
- Aid with Reading
- Assist with Walking
- Stimulate Mental Awareness
- Assist with socialization
- Provide Reminders for Appointments etc.
- Home Projects
- Assist in creating and maintaining various routines
For companionship care inquiries, please call 302-747-7424. We are happy to discuss your different options for Non-Medical Home Care in Dover, Delaware.